Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Still nothing...

*sigh* UPS came and went, leaving four boxes for me but didn't have anything from Spellbinders. Although, based on Ellen Hutson's post today, I'm a little concerned that she didn't just receive a bad batch and that they may all be defective. If/when I get them, I will be sure to test them before I post them. So, needless to say, it is disappointing. There has been so much hype and anticipation leading up to them.

I did however get my latest order of ribbon and hope to get that posted tonight or tomorrow. LOTS of yummy new luscious ribbons. I've fleshed out the colors available in the faux double sided suede like olive! That stuff is AMAZING to touch. I also just added some more sparkly metallic string. The white is PERFECT for that snowy touch on your winter cards.

Don't forget:
- Check the DT's blogs. THREE of them are offering blog candy.
- The "I Can't Call It Sticky Strip" naming contest ends on the 20th. HURRY UP!!!
- DT Challenge coupon ends on the 22nd.

Thanks for checking in!

No comments: