Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Long card: Happy Birthday to a Great Friend!

longbirthdaybirds

Hello from CHA!!  I flew in late last night and am excited to hit the floor today.

This is a super quick (and cute) card I made for one of my bestest girlfriends.  We’re only 6 days apart in birthdays.  I used some paper from the Happy Bird Day Caboodle kit, Stickled their little birdie bellies with Stardust and then stamped my greeting in Palette Noir onto the white twill ribbon.  Easy peasy!!

I’m definitely stopping by Three Bugs In A Rug to see their new Caboodle Kits today!  The current ones are on sale for only $8…so grab them now!!

Tomorrow is our DT dinner – YUMMO!  I’m so excited to get to meet some of my DT girls in person!!  CHA is always a great time to meet up with people.

Today, we are sponsoring the CHA coverage over at Craft Critique so please pop on over there (there might even be something in it for you!) and see all the great pictures, products and overall coverage.   They always do a bang-up job at CHA and I’m sure this year will be no different!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: