Friday, April 1, 2011

Five Minute Friday: MCS - Thinking of You

Hello!  Who’s getting rain/snow/ick today?  *raises hand*  I am! I am!  And it’s not an April Fools joke!  Crazy!!!

I’d like to see some of these pretty blooms instead!  I stamped with Ashley’s Blooms in Palette inks and then colored with Copics and Spica pens.  I stamped the greeting from Chelsea Sentiments and then added a handmade, white crochet flower and knotted a scrap of pink glimmer ribbon in the center of it.

That’s it!  I hope you have a great Spring weekend!  Thanks for stopping by today!

4 comments:

LorettaL said...

Gorgeous!!!

BTW - thank you for the lovely birthday card. It arrived yesterday.

Monica said...

Beautiful card! I'm sick of the rain too! TFS. I'd love it if you'd visit me at: http://monicalott.blogspot.com/

Mary Friederichsen said...

This is Beautiful Kate!
and the glimmer ribbon is the perfect little embellishment for the center of the flower!
Just love it!
Thank you for sending the ribbon so quick! Received it today,and the beautiful card, Thank you so much for the kind words, I will keep you posted.
Hugs,
Mary

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!