Friday, May 27, 2011

Five Minute Friday: Cute Band-Aid

Hello and happy Friday!  I hope you have a nice long weekend (my US friends) for Memorial Day and that you’ll take a moment to step away rfom the BBQ and picnics and remember the fallen.

These past few weeks have brought so many natural disasters and surgeries and illnesses for people I know.  So this is a quick card to send to a dear friend who is recovering from some surgery.  I used the new Lawn Fawn On The Mend set.  Seriously how cute is that little Band-Aid?  Very.  That’s how cute!.  It’s hard to see but I stamped the white in Versamark ink with the stamp and then again in Palette Nude, colored with Copics, added some Glossy Accents and popped him up on some dimensional dots.  Then I stamped the greeting in Memento Black and added some red ruffled ribbon as a final touch. 

That’s it!  Thanks for stopping in.  Have a great weekend!

No comments: