Friday, June 17, 2011

Five Minute Friday: Great Friend Vase

Happy Friday! Here’s a quick card for you using Thank You For Being My Friend and Paris. I stamped the images in Memento Black, colored with Copics, layered on rectangle Nesties and then finished it with some black crepe ribbon and Crackle Accents.

I’ve been bust baking lately and not stamping as much as I should. I LOVE the fresh fruits and veggies that this time of year brings and I love going to farms to pick your own. Here’s a sampling of what I’ve made with some of our 18 pounds of strawberries that we picked (2 weekend trips) and the peanut butter cookies I made for National Peanut Butter Cookie day!

strawberry collage

Be sure to stop in next week. It's going to be a big week here including our monthly DT Challenge on Tuesday (and something else) AND a HUGE giveaway from a great company. You're not going to want to miss it, so be sure to check back here on Monday!

Have a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

jimlynn said...

So cute! Love the color of that card base too. Wonderful card.
Lynn