Friday, November 4, 2011

Five Minute Friday: Carolyn’s card

carolynbdaycardedit

Happy Friday!!!  Today’s card was a quick card I made for DT member Carolyn for her birthday last week.  I used the new Gathering paper from Authentique to make the 3 panels and then my circle Nesties with some Zva bling and a sentiment from Very Square Sentiments, stamped in Memento ink.  That’s it!  Easy peasy! 

There are some new items in the store so be sure to check out the new section for Paper Smooches and other goodies!

Please don’t forget the Swimming for Katie stamps are still available and the donation link is still live.  Katie was moved into the Hospice House this week and it’s been pretty somber.  You can read about it here.

The twins’ birthday is November 19 (and her hubby Kevin’s is the 17th) so if you’d like to send cards, I know that they would be appreciated.  The boys (Will and Nate) will be 6. 

PO Box 5913
Bellingham, WA 98227-5913


Thank you for continuing to keep Katie and her family and friends in your thoughts.



Have a good weekend.  I know I’m sure looking forward to that extra hour of sleep!

No comments: