Friday, December 9, 2011

Five Minute Friday: Happy Birthday

happybirds

Happy Friday!!  Thank you to everyone who hopping along with our joint Market Street Stamps DT Challenge hop on Tuesday. 

We had so many comments that I decided to draw two winners!  SO, congrats to Kelli H and Marianne S.  Contact me and let me know which in stock MSS set you would like and your mailing address!

This week also marked the one month of Katie Renz’ passing and the birthday of her oldest, Hunter.  I made another deposit from the Swimming for Katie fundraiser this week also – almost $1200, which her husband tells me will go towards her memorial marker. 

This is the birthday card I made for Hunter.  I used Paper Smooches My Peeps and Sentiment Sampler, stamped in Memento inks with Copics.  I hand cut the tag and attached it with dimensional dots and red Divine Twine.  

Later today we’re going to cut down our Christmas tree (the dogs are going to “help”) and this weekend is big Christmas prep weekend.  I hope you have a great day and weekend.  Thanks for popping in today!

2 comments:

Annette Allen said...

so so cute...love all these fabulous colors...

Kelli Hull said...

OK, I am smiling SO big as that card for Hunter will SURELY make HIM smile big... it is SO cute... FILLED WITH LOVE TOO!!!!!

AND... I WON!!!???!!! YAY ME!!!! Oh my... I'm SO excited!!! Thanks SO much I{H}P and MSS!!!! LOVE THIS!!!

Missing you Katie!!!! Didn't know her, but feel the pain from others!!!:( God Bless you all!!!