Saturday, January 14, 2012

DT Spotlight Gretchen: Cool Friend

You may have noticed that I’ve been sort of a bad blogger.  I admit it.  Honestly, sometimes I just do not have time to craft, between packing orders, inventory, LIFE, etc…

coolfriend_edited-1 So, I’m going to start featuring some design team posts in those times when I can’t get into my own studio.

Today’s project comes from Gretchen and she has all of the project details and supplies on her post. 

Isn’t he the cutest?  And what a great all –purpose winter card that isn’t “holiday-ey.”  Yup, I totally made up that word.  :)

Have a great Saturday!

3 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

This is just so adorable. Perfect for the winter greetings, especially here with snow on the ground.

Annette Allen said...

adorable card...love all the PS stamps...

whoistracy said...

Very sweet! Love that big blue bow Gretchen.