Friday, February 3, 2012

DT Spotlight: Pawprints

ChloePawprintsThkYou

I’m still recovering from the CHA whirlwind.  I’m very much looking forward to the weekend.  So for today I have a DT Spotlight card for you from Lori.  She was with me at CHA and made this cutie card for her parents while they watched her trouble puppy, Chloe.  I love how cute and simple it is.  Check her blog for all the details.

Sasparilla 738 - 8x8 Paper Pad - Cover v2 AS I also received some stuff from October Afternoon that I ordered at the Summer CHA show in July.  The new Sasparilla line is here.

Have a great weekend.  I’ll be back soon with a CHA wrap-up.  I’ve posted some stuff on the Facebook page already.

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Annette Allen said...

aww such a cute card and I totally love the new OA paper...

Lisa H. said...

soooo sweet, love that card AND YES!!! loove OA!

Angelica Suarez said...

Love this!!! A sweet card from a very sweet lady!

Lori said...

Chloe the cutie puppy's thank you card was a big hit with my parents! I'm not sure who's happier she's back at her own home--them or me--LOL!