Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Mint Motif releases: Day Two

Hello!  Did you enjoy all the samples yesterday showing the two new Mint Motif sets, Beyond Borders, Too and Simply Sentiments?  If you missed it you can see projects from:  Kimberly Crawford, i {heart} papers, AJ Otto, Latisha Yoast and Ryann Salamon.

For my project today I used the polka dots from Beyond Borders, Too, stamped in Memento ink.  I also stamped numbers from I’ve Got Your Number and colored with Stickles and Copics.  Then I used my scallop from Spellbinders Classic Edges One Edgeabilities to create the edge and some circle Nesties.  I finished it by stamping the greeting from Simply Sentiments in Palette ink and added some white ruffled faux suede ribbon layered with some yellow scalloped velvet ribbon

Be sure to stop in and see the other projects that the rest of the DT has for you:

Kimberly Crawford
Geny Cassady
Kimber McGray
Melissa Bickford

Thanks for stopping in!  See you tomorrow!

No comments: