Tuesday, July 10, 2012

A Little Mint Motif Love

Have you checked out the Mint Motif stamps? Kimberly Crawford designs some amazing stamps, doesn't she?! Check out these cards spotted on her blog recently. 


This birthday card features her Beyond Borders set and Memento inks.   Love how she created flames by cutting out a small portion of the larger stamp!

Letting the sentiments take center stage is such a fun idea - and it helps make masculine cards, too! On this card, Kimberly featured the set Simply Sentiments.  And can you see that hint of Beyond Borders on the card base?  Perfect!

Make sure you stay tuned tomorrow....we've got a big announcement!

1 comment:

Susan said...

I LOVE Mint Motif. The quality is just fantastic. I have 2 sentiment sets and the first borders set. I plan to get the 2nd border set too. I find myself reaching for the borders again and again, because they are so versatile.