Tuesday, August 21, 2012

DT Challenge: Inspiration Photo

ihp0812

Fro this month’s DT Challenge Deb picked out a gorgeous picture as a photo inspiration.  It spotlighted some of the coral/peachy colors that seemed to be so prominent at ihpphotoinspiration CHA this year.  

She picked this flower bouquet from this post.  Isn’t it lovely? 

For my card I pulled in some of the coral and aqua colors and flowers, of course.  I used the Small Pinwheel Posie die to create my three rolled flowers, using papers from the new Teresa Collins line Tell Your Story.  I stamped the greeting from one of our exclusive stamp lines, Mint Motif’s Simply Sentiments in Palette ink. 

I used my Copic G00 marker to color the white satin ribbon

Be sure to check the rest of the team’s projects here:

Thanks for stopping by today!  Be sure to check back every day.  We’ve got some new arrivals coming in this week that you won’t want to miss!

4 comments:

Deb said...

So very elegant! LOVE this!

Carolyn Mustopa said...

This is just lovely!

whoistracy said...

I love how soft this feels. Plus that elegant little knot on the ribbon. Just perfect!!

Lori said...

Pretty! Love the little flower cluster.