Sunday, September 1, 2013

Guest Designer for September & October - Linda McClain!! + new products!

A new month brings another incredible new guest designer joining us for a two month gig. We are beyond thrilled to have the extremely talented and fun Linda McClain designing for us during September and October! Linda's attention to detail on her cards is wonderful - view her designs on her blog, Catered Crop!


Here's an introduction Linda shared with us:

I’m wicked excited to join IHP and get to know all of you better. I’ll be bringing my brand of quirky-vintage-geek because, well, I’ve always been “crafty” and a bit of a geek. Evidence? I bought my first scrapbook from the Five and Dime and filled it with clippings about the moon landing way before scrapbooks were trending. In high school I sat at the nerd table, ate Ding Dongs and Diet Coke for lunch and wore purple polyester bell-bottom jeans. (It was the 70’s - everyone looked ridiculous.) I married my husband for his sexy math skills and together we watch Big Bang Theory reruns every night. So yeah, I’m THAT quirky, geeky and vintage - but NOT antique. I like to tattle on about that darlin’ man, our two great kids, the puppies, my traveling mis-adventures as an RN investigating nursing homes, and life in Texas, y’all. We’re going to have so much fun together. I love that all these crafts from the 50s to the 80s are back - because now everyone wants to sit at the geek table - and, shoot, I never left!

How fun is that?? If you loved that introduction as much as we did, you'll love Linda's blog, too! Thanks so much for joining us, Linda, we're thrilled to have you!

New goodies keep arriving in the store! Be sure to visit the New Items section regularly so you don't miss anything! We've gotten in some fabulous new Lawn Fawn, tons of  different washi tape designs, Technique Tuesday products, gorgeous papers and other fun embellishments. Here's a sampling:

Peace Joy Love
Echo Park Reflections


Doodlebug Design Sprinkles Enamel Sticker Dots

Poppy Sentiments
Moustache
Thanks for stopping by today!

Make sure you check in on our Facebook page, too!  We share news, updates, inspiration, and the occasional giveaway!

Pin It