Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Guest Designer for October & November - Deborah Anton!

October is here! Ahhh the crisp, fall weather is upon us - such a wonderful time of year! It's also wonderful because we get to have another talented guest join us! Deborah Anton will be with us for the next two months. We are fortunate!


Here's a bit about Deborah:

My name is Deborah Anton and I am a stay at home mom to 11 year old twin boys and a wife of 12 years to a patient, loving, and awesome Army Officer.  I am originally from California but currently live in Tennessee.  I keep pretty busy just on the home-front with my active boys playing different sports, moving every few years, and volunteering with the Army.  But in the little "me" time I do get, I love to do anything crafty and hide in my craft room!! I started out 11 years ago designing and creating jewelry for 2 large retailers, which led me to having my own business; until 8 years ago when I met designer paper and glue.  A new love relation began! Thank you to Kate for this wonderful opportunity; I am so thrilled to guest design here at I{heart} Papers and being part of this fabulous team!

Deborah, we are thrilled to have you! We cannot wait to see what you share with us.

Visit Deborah's first post for us here and welcome her on board!

Make sure you check in on our Facebook page, too!  We share news, updates, inspiration, and the occasional giveaway!

Pin It

No comments: