Friday, November 1, 2013

Guest Designer for November & December - Genevive Rulona!

We blinked, and suddenly it's November! With a new month brings another wonderful guest designer for a two month stay. This month we're thrilled to welcome Genevive Rulona. Genevive is joining us all the way from Singapore. Check out her scrapbook pages, they are fantastic!


Hi, I'm Genevive!I'm a Filipino currently living in Singapore with my loving husband, and our two adorable boys. Some days I work as a designer and instructor at my favorite local scrapbooking store, Made With Love. Most days I take care of my family and home, and managing my humble scrapbooking site,Thoughtful Crafts. The life I have right now is the life that I imagined! I am so thankful and blessed. 

Lastly, I am so happy to be guesting for i{heart}papers! I can't wait to share with you my creations :)

Be sure to stop by Genevive's blog and say hello! You can also visit her on Facebook and Instagram.

Make sure you check in on our Facebook page, too!  We share news, updates, inspiration, and the occasional giveaway!

Pin It

No comments: