Monday, April 21, 2014

DT Day: Sarah

Hi IHP fans! Sarah popping in today, I hope you've been having a wonderful Easter!

Ask me what my favorite sentiment set, or floral stamp set is, and I'll need a few days to work it out! But ask me what my favorite masculine set is? EASY! The Man by Avery Elle. I LOVE this set. It's truly a must have!


 Today I've paired The Man with paper from the new Kelly Purkey collection for Basic Grey, Mon Ami. I really love the range of colors, and patterns in this pack. If you loved Persimmon (and I did!) you'll love this one too.

All my stamping was done with Memento Luxe inks. They are now my go-to inks for EVERYTHING and especially solid stamping like the banner and beer bottle. I've used Peanut Brittle and Espresso Truffle here. 

The pinked layer is Avery Elle's Pinked Ell-ements. I finished my card with a retro border, vellum circle to highlight my focal point, and some AWESOME woodgrain enamel dots. I'll be using these on all my masculine cards!




Thanks for stopping by today - if you find Masculine cards difficult, give The Man a try! 

Make sure you check in on our Facebook page, too!  We share news, updates, inspiration, and the occasional giveaway!

Pin It

2 comments:

Lisa H. said...

sooo great! love the colors and that pinking edged on the rectangle AND that great set! love it.

Lisa Lara said...

I love the vellum circle and the die border. Cool card Sarah.