Tuesday, February 17, 2015

DT Day: Sheri

Hello IHP fans!  It's Sheri here.   I thought I would create a THANK YOU card in appreciation to Kate for having me apart of her wonderful design team this past last year.  I'm super sad to see the store close but wish Kate all the best!!  Thank you, Kate!

I struggle with CAS (clean and Simple) cards and have been challenging myself to create more.  I still have lots of layers but have kept everything to a minimum as I wanted the raised die cut to be the focal point.  What do you think?

 Supplies:
Paper: White CS (Recollections), Vellum, Tangerine Jubilee 6x6 Pad (My Minds Eye); Stamps: Hand Lettered Thanks (WPlus9); Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento Luxe); Tools: Hand Lettered Thanks Die (WPlus9), Corner Rounder, Scor-Buddy; Other: Twine (My Minds Eye), Enamel Dots (My Minds Eye), Accents (Ranger), ATG Tape, Foam Tape

Thanks so much for stopping By!  Have a wonderful day! 



Pin It

2 comments:

Aileen said...

Love the card, it looks great and the 'thanks'' look brilliant. Really is the main feature of the card, well done.

Mary Friederichsen said...

Very nicely done! I really like it and the added little turquoise dots adds just the right touch as well.
Thank you for sharing your talent and inspiration with us all this last year!