Friday, September 17, 2010

Five Minute Friday: Mint Motif Teacher Keychain

Happy Friday!  Are you happy it is Friday?  I sure am! 

Today’s project is super simple.   Five minutes, drying time not included.  :)

When I knew Kimberly was designing a teacher set I picked up this mini clipboard to alter.  I covered it in a scrap of Chalkstock, stamped teacher from School Basics on it in Palette New Canvas.  Then I kissed the apple onto one of the backgrounds from Very Square in Palette L’Amour Red.  I finished it off with a scrap of sheer polka dot red ribbon and added a little apple leaf that I had cut out of some Jocelyn paper.  I added some Glossy Accents to the apple and was done.

We’ve got a lot going on over here at IHP.  Mint Motif has a design team call out now (see my post here) and we’re getting ready for the October release, which has two stamp sets.  IHP also turns TWO in October so we’re busy working on a birthday celebration. 

What would you like to see?  Blog candy?  Challenges?  Store coupon?  Lots of items deeply discounted?  Let me know!

Have a great weekend!  Thanks for stopping in!

2 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

love this tag, so so very cute!!!! Re the bday celebration in Oct.. woohoo for the 2 new MM sets, can't wait... besides that giveaways and customer profiles wud be neat to see on the blog... that wud be kinda fun!

Carisa said...

how fun - congrats on turning 2!!! that is VERY exciting. challenges & giveaways are ALWAYS fun.