Friday, November 12, 2010

Five Minute Friday: Be Jolly

Yes, it is THAT time of year…the time to start cranking out holiday card designs.  Only 40 more days until Christmas so you’d better get cranking!

For today’s card I used one of the die-cuts from the Kaiser Be Merry 6x6 pad (love that these 6x6 pads come with die-cuts, die-cut borders and some of the papers are glittered, embossed, etc.!).  I popped it up over a piece of red tinsel ribbon, added some Zva swirls and then I was done!  3 minutes!  Easy peasy!!

Be sure to stop back on Sunday for the Mint Motif release post!  Have a good weekend!  I’ll see you around!

3 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

ohhhh this is fabulous and so easy.. I love it.. gotta love that bling... hugs... xoxox BEAUTIFUL CARD.. I love easy!

Unknown said...

I love Easy peesy especially when they look so good!!

Cindy Groh said...

Love the red and white together. It just looks so classy to me.