Friday, January 28, 2011

Five Minute Friday: You’re So Sweet Pie

Happy Friday my friends!  I can’t believe how fast January has flown by.  Next week is February already!  YIKES!  Maybe it’s because since Christmas we’ve gotten something like 60” of snow.   Good thing I {heart} snow!

Tomorrow is the start of CHA and although I am not out in Cali this time around I’m been making my shopping list.  If there’s anything you’d like to me to consider ordering please be sure to leave a comment here or over on Facebook

For my quicky card today I used the latest Mint Motif Set, Sweet Hearts, stamped in Palette Burnt Umber and colored with Copics, layered on some Circle Nesties and then added some Cinnamon Stickles.  I added a leftover scrap of the latest BasicGrey paper, Hopscotch.  The bling is from my stash from Hero Arts. 

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great weekend!  And remember to let me know what you’re most looking forward to from all the sneak peeks you’ve seen for CHA!

1 comment:

Mary Friederichsen said...

Hi Kate!
This is adorable! And I just received the stamp set from Kimberly last night so I am going to play with it right now!

Thanks for sharing!