Friday, February 4, 2011

Five Minute Friday: For My Sweet Friend

Happy Friday!  Just a super quick card today using (again…are you tired of it yet) the latest Mint Motif set, Sweet Hearts.  I love, love, love this set. The pie is stamped in Memento ink and colored with Copics and then layered on some Oval Nesties.  I used some red twine, Zva alphabet bling, Stickles and Palette inks to finish it off.

Sorry I’ve been MIA.  I’ve been so bust ordering CHA goodies that I really haven’t been crafting much.  I got my first delivery yesterday – the new Graphic45 lines.  YIPPEE!  I know Scor-Pal shipped and that should be arriving next week.  Things are moving right along!

Have a great weekend!  Thanks for stopping in!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

THIS is adorable!! LOVE the twine with the pie - genius! :)

AHadley said...

beautiful! The twine is a great accent for this lovely card :)

Mary Friederichsen said...

adorable Kate! I love the twine and adding the crystal word friend adds so many possibilities!
Thank you for the inspiration!