Monday, April 30, 2012

Farewell Karolyn!

springgroves Hello!  I just wanted to make a quick post to say thank you to our special guest designer, Karolyn, that was our very first guest designer!  She made April a very awesome month and far exceeded my expectations!  You can see all of her amazing projects using THIS link.  And believe me, you want to look at them!  It was a blast having her join the team this month.  We’ll have another guest in June so stay tuned!

I did a little stamping over the weekend and came up with this quick card using the latest Paper Smooches Kismet set Spring Groves and one of my fav sentiment sets, Chit Chat.  

I used a paper from the Hello Spring paper line (I loved how the little birdies coordinated with the image from the stamp set), stamped the bird in Memento black, (diecut using my square Nesties) colored it with Copics and then stamped the greeting in Memento Pear Tart.  Lastly I added some pearl lace trim and popped up my focal image using some of my favorite dimensional dots.

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you have a great Monday and wonderful week!

1 comment:

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Kate, you are just the SWEETEST!! No doubt your June guest designer will feel just as special and honored as you have made me feel all month. Thank you so much for a great month with you and your amazing team - it's been a BLAST!!! XOXO