Friday, May 4, 2012

Rewards from the {heart}

In our last newsletter, we put out a call to help you name our new referral rewards program.  We got a lot of great suggestions but the design team voted and decided that Jennifer’s suggestion of “rewards from the {heart"}” was the best one!  I loved it since it fits in nicely with our newsletter name “news from the {heart}.” 

Jennifer wins a $15 gift certificate for her help!  (Please email so we can send your gift!)  Thanks to everyone who took the time to email in suggestions!  (I’ll take this opportunity to remind you to subscribe to our newsletter on the right side of the homepage.  The newsletter is sent 1-2 times a month and contains specials, news and occasionally special opportunities and contests that are not advertised on the blog or Facebook.  Plus, one lucky subscriber is selected each month to win a $10 gift certificate just for reading!)

bckbdayI also never showed you this card that I made for the amazingly talented Becky Oehlers for her birthday.  A mutual friend of ours and I collaborated to surprise her about a week before her birthday and I showed up at her door for what she thought was their dinner reservations!  She SCREAMED so loudly that I think the whole neighborhood heard her.  It was fantastic.  :)

I used some paper from the Hello Spring pad (loving that!) and used a Bitty Bag to create a pocket to hold a notecard where I stamped the greeting from the Technique Tuesday set, Happy Birthday in Memento Black.  What I didn’t photograph is that I stamped the word find from that set lower on the card and used a Multiliner to circle “SURPRISE”!  I used the Classic Edges One Edgeabilities to cut my scalloped edge and then added some Kaiser Sparklets for bling.  The final touch was some white satin ribbon

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great weekend!

No comments: