Friday, June 15, 2012

Five Minute Friday: Happy Anniversary

anniversarycard

Hello!!!  It’s been a while since I’ve actually done a Five Minute Friday card but here I am!

I needed a quick card for John’s parents’ 40th anniversary and I love the sentiment from Good Gab and wanted to pair it with some hearty things without making it too over the top mushy.  So the What’s Up felt stickers paired with some Konnichiwa paper was perfect!  I stamped the sentiment in Memento ink (have you SEEN the new colors?  LOVE!) and scalloped the edge using my Classic Edges One Edgeabilities (it’s a great assortment of basic edges).  I twisted some ivory silk ribbon and added some bling and that was it!

Thanks for stopping in today, especially if you’re here from Moxie Fab!  I’ll be back Tuesday with our monthly DT Challenge!  Have a great Father’s Day weekend!

No comments: