Friday, November 30, 2012

December Guest Designer: Laurie Willison

We have an amazing guest designer for the month of December - her style is clean, simple, and fantastic!

Please join us in welcoming Laurie Willison!


And read a bit about her, in her own words:

"Hi! My name is Laurie Willison.  I am a part time SAHM and part time RN.  I have 2 kiddos at home and an amazing husband who puts up with my hobby! 

I started scrapbooking in 1997 and was taken over by card making in 2007!   I absolutely love this hobby! It has given me such an amazing creative outlet and I have met so many wonderful friends because of it! 

You can find me over at my blog, Soapbox Creations!  I currently design for Clear and Simple Stamps. I am also on the DT over at CAS-ual Fridays, Retro Sketches and CAS(E) that Sketch!  I am really excited to be using these i heart paper goodies! I am thrilled for this invitation! :)"

We're looking forward to what Laurie has to share with us all month long!

We also need to announce the winners of our Gourmet Rubber Stamps giveaway.  Congratulations to Laura Hammersly-Frisch and Danderella.  Plesae use the contact form to send us your mailing address. any prizes not claimed 72 hours after the announcement will be re-drawn and awarded to someone else.

Pin It

2 comments:

Annette Allen said...

Congrats to Laurie for guest designing..

shamela said...

Congrats Laurie...you know I love your work!

Hugz