Thursday, November 1, 2012

Welcoming New Faces

This month we have two new faces to welcome!  We're excited to announce that we have a new member of our permanent design team.  Say hello to the fabulously amazing Stephanie Washburn!


My name is Stephanie Washburn and I am ADDICTED TO PAPER AND STAMPS!  I am a stay at home mom to two crazy little boys, Aden and Austin– while they sleep, I play!  My husband is in the US Air Force and we call Pikeville, North Carolina our home.  We LOVE living in North Carolina and after several other "homes" we feel we have finally found where we belong.  In addition to being a Mommy, I am also a student- currently attending the University of Phoenix pursuing a degree in Elementary Education.  

I have been scrapbooking for as long as I can remember and was introduced to stamping and card making in 2008. I am very fortunate to work with several companies in the paper crafting industry and recently began illustrating my own stamp line with Market Street Stamps.  I am a clean and simple designer and love to mix stamps and products to see what I can come up with.  I love meeting fellow card makers through my blog and forums and have made so many great friends!  

I am truly honored (and SO excited!) to join the i {heart} papers team!  I'd love for you to stop by my blog Sweet Steph Card Creations or my Facebook page Sweet Steph Designs!

We're also excited about our November guest designer, the talented Jen del Muro!


Howdy!  I'm Jen del Muro.   I live in North Texas (Flower Mound to be exact) with my hubby, 2 kiddos, 2 dogs, and a sly black cat.   I have a passion for all things paper crafting, especially stamping...of course!   I'm not sure when my love for paper crafting began, but once I was introduced to stamping, I was hooked.   I try to create something almost everyday (yes, really).   My favorite part of crafting, besides the awesome and ever changing product selections/choices, is the people.   I have become connected with so many wonderful people through this craft and am thankful for their friendship and talent they share.   I am so happy to be a part of i{heart}papers this month and look forward to sharing my creations with you!   You can always find me at iheart2stamp.com, too!

We're looking forward to all of the amazing projects these two ladies share with us!

Pin It

1 comment:

Lynn Mercurio said...

Wow...what a creative powerhouse you have in these two ladies. I've been a huge fan of their work for a very long time. Can't wait to see what wonderful things they create for IHP!

Congratulations to both Stephanie and Jen!