Thursday, March 6, 2014

DT Day: Vera

Hi everyone and happy Thursday. Vera here today, popping in to share a card I made for i {heart} papers.

I love that i {heart} papers carry so  many fabulous 6x6 paper pads. I love them like I love chocolate. Hah... One of my favorite is Teresa Collins Memories paper pad. This pad has such gorgeous patterned that I find myself actually  hoarding it instead of using it. Sometimes, making that first cut on pretty patterned paper can be very difficult. ;)

Anyway, I finally took the step to use this pad and made this card.



I am so happy with the way this card turned out. It makes me think of spring. The flowers are from Avery Elle Laurels set with its matching dies and the sentiment is from Avery Elle Celebrate set

I hope you love the card as much as I do. By the way, do you know that some of the 6x6 paper pads are on sale 50% off?? Go check out the store and get some. Thank you so much for stopping by here. Have a fabulous Thursday!

And be sure to check out the NEW section.  We've had TONS of new CHA arrivals recently!

Make sure you check in on our Facebook page, too!  We share news, updates, inspiration, and the occasional giveaway!

Pin It

2 comments:

Annette Allen said...

awesome card Vera.. totally love it

Disco Queen said...

Stunning!