Saturday, March 1, 2014

Guest DT: Annette Allen

Today is the first of the month and we're welcoming a new guest designer for March and April, Annette Allen.  Here's what she has to say, and a peek at her first project for us!


"Hi, my name is Annette Allen. I am a stay at home wife with a passion for making cards. I have been making cards since 1997 and happy to say I love it just as much as when I first started. I like to dabble a little in scrapbooking, sewing and whatever else requires making a mess. I live my life for the Lord and enjoy each day. I am so grateful for all the new friendship I have made throughout the crafting world. I look forward to making many more and I hope that I can inspire you. You can see more of my creative projects on my personal blog: myclevercreations.blogspot.com or on Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/clevercreativity/. Thank you for having me now let's craft."


 Supply Links:  



Be sure to stop by her blog for all the details and make sure you check in on our Facebook page, too!  We share news, updates, inspiration, and the occasional giveaway!

Pin It

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

wahoooooo for Annette!!!!! She's fabulous!

Unknown said...

Very sweet card Annette! Love the soft colors of the papers and of course the cute little elephant!

Virginia L. said...

Annette's darling card has so many lovely elements--the soft color combo, paper-pieced elephant...and use of pom pom (!!!)! I love all the white that pulls the design together! Congrats on the guest design here, Annette! You absolutely rock this!