Friday, March 27, 2009

Five Minute Friday Chicky

easterchick2sk011009

I am loving these Chick Ears chickies!!!  I used another PCP Sketch for this Five Minute Friday card.

I used a Barely Banana base, with Lavender Lace for my Square Scalloped Nesties.  The strips of DP are the B side of the same paper I used earlier in the week, Easter Egg and Stripes.

The chick is stamped in Palette Noir, colored with OMS and Prismacolor pencils and gone over with my clear Spica pen.  The tone on tone Easter in the background was stamped with Palette Sunflower and the Celebrate (from All Occasions Messages) was stamped in Palette Iris.  And lastly, the reversible pink/light pink ribbon and rhinestones finish off this quick project.

Have a great weekend!  Thanks for stopping by!!

3 comments:

whoistracy said...

This is adorable Kate!

Lynn Mercurio said...

Omgosh, Kate...how stinkin' cute is this!

Cathleen said...

Well, how cute is this! Love the fun image!