Saturday, March 28, 2009

Happy Birthday, John!

waterfalldinoToday is my SO’s 35th birthday!  I have the next 3 or so months of teasing him until I’m as old as he is!  :)

Still being a dinosaur loving kid on the inside, I made him this waterfall card.

It’s been quite a while since I’ve made one of these and thought it would be cute.  The dinosaurs are from the Stampendous set Prehistoric Party and I colored them with OMS and my Prismacolor pencils.  I’ve been giving those things a workout lately (after being neglected for sooooo long!) – have you noticed?

waterfalldino2 The cute dinosaur paper is from 3 Bugs and is called Dino-Mite!  Both the paper and stamp set are on sale now!

The rest of the card is pretty obvious.  I used SU cardstock:  More Mustard, Really Rust, Old Olive, Not Quite Navy and Baja Breeze.  The eyelets and ribbon are from my SU stash in More Mustard.  The inks for the sentiments are Palette Prussian Blue and Burnt Sienna.

Thanks for stopping by this weekend.  Hope you’re enjoying it!

3 comments:

Ann said...

I love this card! I've never tried a waterfall card...this will have to be added to the to-do list.

Happy birthday to your SO! My birthday's coming up on Friday---thank God I won't be 35 yet! ;)

Cathleen said...

This is really, really cute!

whoistracy said...

This is adorable! Hope he had a nice birthday!