Monday, November 9, 2009

CGD new set!

CPS140

Hello!  Today begins sneak peeks for the newest Chicken Girl Design set, Birthday Wishes.  It is such a cute set.  I know you will love it!  It will be available for purchase on the 16th.  In the meantime, enjoy the sneak peek samples from the design team all this week!

My sample today uses CPS140 sketch.  Isn’t the bunny adorable?  I used some DP from the new My Mind’s Eye paper pack Love Me Do.  I used Palette Charcoal ink for the bunny and colored him with my Prismacolor pencils and I used Palette Reflection Blue for the greeting.  I popped the little balloon up and colored it with Yellow Stickles.

That’s it for today!  Please remember that you can still contribute to the memorial fund for little Henry by purchasing the digistamp from PCS.  Please continue to keep Sarah and her family in your thoughts.  The service was this weekend and I’m sure it is just the beginning of this difficult journey for them.

I’ll be back with more samples for Birthday Wishes this week.  In the meantime, check the rest of the DT:

Judy
Kendra
Loretta
Lori
Merry
Natasha
Shelly

Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a great Monday!

1 comment:

whoistracy said...

Oh this is adorable Kate! Love that little balloon he's holding.