Thursday, November 12, 2009

Party Dog!

partydog

Tee hee!  Isn’t this little dog the cutest??  He’s from the newest Chicken Girl Design set, Birthday Wishes, which will be available on Monday exclusively at IHP! 

He was designed so that he is long enough to carry the cake from the set or the packages on his back.  Clever eh?  He’s stamped in Palette Cognac and colored with Prisma pencils. 

I used my Labels 8 to cut out a piece of Lime Rickey paper as the background behind the Rectangle Nesties focal image.  The packages are stamped in various Palette colors, cut out and popped up.  The little medallion is made with Circle Nesties.  I finished it off with a scrap of orange glimmer ribbon.

It’s ALMOST a Five Minute Friday card but the cutting of the packages took a little longer so it couldn’t count!  I’m strict I tell ‘ya!  *grin*

Thanks for popping in today.  Be sure to check the rest of the DT this week for their posts!

Judy
Kendra
Loretta
Lori
Merry
Natasha
Shelly

I’ll be back again soon! 

3 comments:

jimlynn said...

This is SO cute! Love that little dog.

Sarah said...

That is DARLING!

Lori said...

Absolutely adorable! Love the stacked gifts!