Friday, February 5, 2010

Five Minute Friday: Always in my heart

Hello! The CHA goodies have started to trickle in. Be sure to check the NEW section of the store over the next few weeks to make sure you’re not missing anything! I’ve changed the design of the store so that things are listed in order of most recently updated instead of alphabetically. I hope this makes it easier for you to find things, especially in the new and sale pages. This was due to some requests that I got from the survey.

Today’s card is a very simple one layer card that uses Many Hearts stamped in Palette L’Amour Red and Noir. I then used my blender pen to color in the small hearts, went over them with my Clear Spica pen and added a little bling around the greeting.

In addition to the new CHA Unity that just came in (see the NEW page!), the February Unity Stampin’ Store kit should be here next week and it is ADORABLE!

Thanks for stopping in today! Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

whoistracy said...

Oh I just love all the hearts on this Kate- so sweet!

Corie said...

So sweet -- love it!!