Thursday, February 11, 2010

No time for stamping…

because I’ve been way too busy entering all the new goodies into the store!   I will be back tomorrow with Five Minute Friday because that is about all the time I’ve been able to squeak out in the studio.

In the meantime, check out the new Graphic 45 8x8 collections, the new paper piercing templates, new OCL sets (more coming next week too!), new Quickutz folders and new Unity stamps including the new February Life is Fabulous store kit!

There’s plenty more coming.  I’ll have a HUGE announcement late next week but in the meantime be sure you’re checking the NEW section of the store to see the latest and greatest!

Picture 114 (Medium)Oh, and we also had something like 15” of snow that I was digging out of.  Luckily it was perfect snow for building a snowman…so we did! 

I’ll be back tomorrow!  Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments: