Friday, June 11, 2010

Five Minute Friday: All My Love

I am SO glad it is Friday.  Let me repeat.  SO GLAD. 

I’ve had a lot of things going on, some in preparation for some big news next week but most dealing with our very sick dog, Mr. Barbo.  He’s not been feeling well since Tuesday and has kept us up every night so I’m pretty underslept and thoroughly exhausted.  He’s on some meds now and hopefully we’ll see a fast improvement!

I used my Mint Motif  Very Square and Very Square Sentiments (stamped in Palette Noir and Seascape) with my Square Nesties and then used an old envelope template to cut the little envelope from some vellum.  I layered it on a scrap of Lime Rickey paper from when I made this card.  I colored a white button with my Copics, finished it off with some white stain ribbon and that’s it!

I’m too sleepy to be chatty so I’ll just say thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

Oh my -- adorable Kate!!! Hope your pup is better soon.. hving an ill pet is no fun.. xo we hv a dog too! hugs

jimlynn said...

Precious card! Love all the blue (it just so happens to be my favorite color!) Hope your pet is doing better.
Lynn

Cindy said...

This is just awesome!! I love everything, especially that little envelope! I sure hope your doggie gets to feeling better!!