Friday, June 25, 2010

Five Minute Friday: Summer Garden Meets Happy Harvest

Happy Friday!  Are you loving Tracy’s new set, Summer Garden?  I know I am!  And, I especially love that the sentiments and images can mix and match with her previous set, Happy Harvest.  For today’s card I did just that!  I used the sunflowers from Happy Harvest and paired it with the teacup from Summer Garden.  They’re stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copics and cut out with my circle Nesties.  I used some paper from Nook and Pantry and finished it off by folding over a piece of brown crochet trim.  It’s normally 1-1/2” which was too wide for my 4-1/2” square card so I just folded it over!

I hope you have a great weekend!  It’s supposed to be another scorcher here in NJ!  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Bonita Rose said...

love it.. gorgeous card!