Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Mint Motif: Birthday Wishes Squares

Hello!  Happy hump day!  I have a quick little card for you today using the Mint Motif sets, Very Square and Very Square Sentiments.   Did you realize that all of these sentiments were designed to fit perfectly inside these squares?  Yup!  They were!  So, just a tip for you, in case you didn’t realize that!

I inked up the squares with Palette Claret ink, used my Small Square Nesties to cut them out and then layered them on a piece of white with the edges cut with Big Scalloped Petite Borderabilities.  I covered the holes it die-cuts with the squares and then free hand punched the holes in the scallops.

The greeting is stamped in Palette Noir and the flowers are these dyeable tulle flowers.  They come with that rhinestone in the middle already.  :)

That’s it for today!  Have a great day!  I’ll see you on Friday for Five Minute Friday!

1 comment:

Bonita Rose said...

I love those stamps... beautiful card!