Monday, May 31, 2010

Congratulations, Graduate! Owl


Hello! Today’s I’ve got another card using the new Owl Graduate from the Chicken Girl digis May Collection printed on Copic Medium Weight cardstock, colored with Prisma pencils and cut out with Labels Eight. I sponged the edges with Palette Haystack. Then I cut the greeting out using the Labels Seven dies since they look like a book. I thought that was the perfect touch for a graduation card.
My DP is from the adorable new Basic Grey Max & Whiskers line and my ribbon is the red faux suede, just loosely knotted. Very simple but I think it is adorable!
Thank you so much for stopping in today! See you again soon!

1 comment:

Lynn Mercurio said...

Adorable Kate...the perfect grad card and your open book/sentiment IS just the right addition to this awesome card. Happy Memorial Day!