Sunday, May 2, 2010

Chicken Girl Design team changes

IHPCGD_design

I am thrilled to announce the addition of three new talented stampers to the Chicken Girl DT and thank everyone for applying!  It was a tough decision!  I *may* be contacting some of those who applied for a guest spot at some point in the future.  Without further delay, please help me welcome the new additions: Laura, Carlie and Michele.  They are joining the current team: Tammy, Lori, Loretta, Christy and myself.

Our next release will be on the 10th, as always, and has some absolutely adorable images you won’t want to miss!

Thanks again to everyone who applied and welcome to the team Laura, Carlie and Michele!  I can’t wait to see you creations with the images!

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

Yay! Welcome- can't wait to see them do their thing!!

Laura Pryor said...

Woohoo!!