Friday, April 30, 2010

Five Minute Friday: Congratulations

I saw these cute little duckies from the new Puddle Jumpers Felties and immediately thought they’d make an adorable baby card. 

I used a little strip of Lime Rickey paper and stamped the saying from Chelsea Sentiments in Palette Orangerie.

That’s it!  Totally NO frills!  Thanks for stopping by!  I know it hasn’t been very active here – I’m just working on lots of projects that I can’t quite show you yet.  But, that will all change soon! 

I’ve got some Copics, Cosmo Cricket and some other deliveries scheduled for this week.  Make sure you’re a fan on Facebook so you know when they come in.  I update there as soon as things arrive!

I hope you have a great weekend.  Thanks for stopping in today!

2 comments:

Mariah said...

Adorable card!

Marlene said...

Oh how cute! I love that the mama chick is wearing a scarf (kerchief) over her head!