Friday, April 16, 2010

Five Minute Friday: Nuts about you!

Happy Friday!  Boy, am I glad it is Friday.  It was a looooong week!  And, this weekend I’ve got lots of fun plans including furniture shopping to finish off the living room, a trip to an amazing herb farm that I get my garden herbs from and a good friend’s show where he has the lead role!  It’s going to be a fun-filled, busy weekend.

The newsletter is going out tonight and you don’t want to miss out so be sure to sign up (if you’re not already) on the homepage

For today’s card I used a piece of SEI Jocelyn paper and paired it with Into the Forest, one of the Chicken Girl clear sets we still have left.  I stamped the squirrel and sentiment in Palette Burnt Umber.  I curved the sentiment on my block to make it match my circle Nesties and then layered it on my Big Scallop Circles Large

I had some untwined hemp from a failed card attempt last week that I saved and used here.  I finished it off with some bling in the little holes that the Big Scalloped Petite Borderabilities made when I cut my edge.

That’s it!  I hope you have a wonderful weekend.  I’ll be back on Tuesday with our monthly DT Challenge.   Be sure to check the new page on the store in the new few days.  I’ve gotten a lot of shipping notices the past few days, which means new goodies are going to be here very soon!  Become a fan on Facebook for up to the minute updates on when they arrive!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: