Saturday, April 10, 2010

Chicken Girl - new digis!

Hello and happy Friday! It’s Chicken Girl release day so I threw together this little ditty using the new Raccoon Flowers digi, available TODAY! This month we’ve got three new images for you and you can buy them individually for $2.50 or you can get the whole April Collection (seen here) for only $6.50.

aprilcollection

For my card I had printed out all the images a few days ago on Copic Medium Weight cardstock so I grabbed the sheet and cut out the image using my Circle Nesties, quickly colored it and then made a mat using my new Big Scalloped Circles Large.

I stamped the greeting from Mini Messages in Palette Belle Rose. A quick faux suede ribbon knot and some bling finished it off!

Be sure to stop by the rest of the design team today for their samples! I’ll have more for you later in the month!

IHPCGD_design

Christy
Tammy
Judy
Lori
Loretta
Shelly

Thanks for stopping in and have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Tammy Hershberger said...

Adorable! Love the pretty pink colors!

Lynn Mercurio said...

Adorable Kate. Seeing this card makes me happy and just makes me smile.

Lori said...

Too cute! Love the pop of the pink ink against the white and soft colors.

LorettaL said...

Love your sweet card with this adorable image!!!