Monday, April 26, 2010

Hello Friend! Spring Giraffe digi

Despite my allergies, I enjoy Spring.  I enjoy seeing all the flowers pop up and the brown, empty trees turn into blossoming sources of allergens…er…flowers and leaves. 

For my project I used one of the new Chicken Girl digis called Spring Giraffe.  I printed him out on Medium Weight Copic cardstock and then colored him in after I cut him out using my rectangle Nesties.  I used some paper Love Me Do (yup, it’s a Valentine’s line and I’m still using it!). 

I stamped the greeting from Into the Forest in Palette Noir.  (Remember, once the Chicken Girl clear stamps are sold out, that’s it!  The line has moved to digi! )  The finishing touch was two little gemstones, a glimmer red bow in the corner and a little felt flower from my June Bug Woolies

Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Marlene said...

Such a bright, cheery card! I like!

Gretchen said...

Love the yellow card base! Cute, cute image and coloring too!