Friday, April 9, 2010

Five Minute Friday: Gobble Up The Creamsicle!

Hello! Happy Friday! Sorry about the post mix up this morning. I had in my head that today was the 10th, which is Chicken Girl release day. So…when I was making cards yesterday I made a cute Five Minute Friday card using the new CGD digis and scheduled it. And then realized that today wasn’t the day! So, some of you might have caught a peek! For the rest of you, you have to wait until tomorrow!

So, in my scramble to recover from my goof I quickly put this card together. I used the creamsicle image from Unity’s Mix Up of Cuteness, quickly colored it with Prisma pencils and then put some Rock Candy Stickles on it. The greeting is from Silly Monsters and I love the little bite marks, which mimic the bite taken out of the popsicle. Yum! Both the greeting and image are stamped in Palette Noir.

The mat for the image was cut from the new Big Scalloped Circles Small Nesties. I finished it off with some sheer ruffled white ribbon.

That’s it! Sorry about the delay and the goof this morning! Be sure to check back tomorrow for the official CGD release! :)

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Marlene said...

Adorable card! Love the simplicity and clean cut lines of it.