Thursday, May 6, 2010

Big announcement! New stamp line!!!

Mint Motif Logo NOTE: As of the scheduling of this post, the store is still currently down due to a hardware failure at the server. They were working to restore things when this post was scheduled so it may or may not be up by the time you read this. If it isn't, you know why and know that they are working on it. It's been down for nearly 24 hours. This is unprecedented for them/us so please be patient! Thank you for your understanding...now onto the NEWS!

Hello! I am THRILLED to announce today – FINALLY - a huge secret that I’ve been keeping from you since…umm….last year? Yeah, I know. I’m sorry. I’ve been holding out on you! I think you’ll forgive me once you see these stamps though! *grin*

Please join me in welcoming IHP’s newest exclusive line, Mint Motif, designed by papercrafter extraordinaire Kimberly Crawford. These new designs are as refreshing a a cool glass of mint tea on a hot summer day! You’re going to love them! We will begin sneak peeks tomorrow and the full release will be on the 14th. Be sure to stop back in tomorrow for the design team announcement (they are AMAZING!) and a peek at the two new coordinating sets.

In the meantime, pop on over to Kimberly’s blog to wish her congratulations. This has been in the works for quite a while and she has been busting with excitement so go tell her congrats! A special thanks goes out to Becky Oehlers for thinking we’d make a good team and playing matchmaker! Thanks Becky! We couldn’t have done this without you!

See you tomorrow!

4 comments:

Miss Molly said...

I think I can't wait!!!

Lynn Mercurio said...

Whooohooo...Kimberly is awesome! Congrats to you both!

Lynn Mercurio said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer Scull said...

Kate, this is so exciting! congrats to the both of you! :)