Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Cake Shoppe meets Summer Garden

Last night at CHA was our DT dinner. As always, it was a blast! I’ll have some pictures when I return. In the meantime, here’s a card for you that combines some of our exclusive stamps, Cake Shoppe and Summer Garden. I stamped the cake in Palette Paris Lights and the topper (and sentiment) in Palette Noir and then colored them with my Copics. The piping is Liquid Pearls Opal White. I added a few pearls for accent and some Crystal Stickles on the topper for some shine. The white satin ribbon has been a staple of mine lately!

I just love the clean look of this but I think it is a little elegant with all the white and the Square Nesties layers.

I hope you’re having a great day! I know I am, looking at all the new goodies! Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Lynn Mercurio said...

Adorable Kate...as always you inspire me!