Friday, July 2, 2010

Five Minute Friday: Missed You Bird

Happy Friday!  I am in love with this card.  I even submitted it to PC but (obviously) they didn’t pick it up.  I love how simple and cute it is and how scallopy everything is.  I love my Nesties.  The bird is from the Chicken Girl set Birthday Wishes, stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with Copics.  I popped him up on a foam dot and freehand pierced the little trail behind him with my Vellum Piercer Tool.  I like this one instead of the standard tool because it is a little thinner, so you get smaller dots.  The clouds are stamped in Palette Seascape, cut out and popped up and coated with some Frosted Lace Stickles.  They are from the Chicken Girl set Hugs From A Bug.

Finally the greeting is from Very Square Sentiments, also stamped in Palette.  I am thrilled to say that we recently sold out of our first pressing (in just 6 weeks!) of these stamps and I’ve got more coming – probably towards the end of next week.  Just click the restock notify link on the page and you’ll get an email as soon as they’re back in stock!

Be sure to check the sale page on the store.  I’ve marked down almost 800 items, included nearly my entire stamp offerings and 12x12 papers.  I’m adding more every day to help make room for CHA purchases next month but don’t delay – most of these items will not be restocked once they’re gone!

I’ll see you again soon!  Thanks for stopping in today.  I hope you have a wonderful and safe holiday weekend (for my US readers!).

2 comments:

whoistracy said...

This is adorable! How could they not pick this up?!?!?!

Mary Friederichsen said...

Oh this is sooo cute!
love that little bird and the dimension that you gave to the card.

I posted a card the other day on my blog using the square sentiments on the inside, and linked it to the website. I hope that is okay since you are sold out.

Have a fabulous 4th of July!