Friday, July 9, 2010

Five Minute Friday: So Sweet CASE (of myself!)

Happy Friday! Did you enjoy all the sneak peeks on Wednesday for the latest Mint Motif sets? I sure hope so! I know I did!

Today’s card is a complete CASE of this card that I made a few weeks ago except I used the watermelon from Fruity Family Felties and stamped the greeting from Very Square Sentiments in Palette L’Amour Red. I used the red/white polka dot ribbon and some Hero Arts Blossoms bling to the corners. TADA! Yup, I totally cheated but it was a cute card and I wanted/needed another one! *grin* I hope you’re not too disappointed. Tee hee.

Thanks for stopping in today. Don’t forget to check the sale page often. I’m adding new items every day! Check in tomorrow for Chicken Girl release day! Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

Totally CUTE!!!!

Bonita Rose said...

so adorable.. I may hv to case this!