Friday, August 13, 2010

Five Minute Friday: School Basics

Happy Friday!!!  Tomorrow is the full reveal for the latest Mint Motif set, School Basics so today I have a quick little card for you.  Truth be told, I had the stars stamped in Palette L’Amour Red and Paris Lights and cut out already just hanging out on my table.  I used my Labels Eight to die cut a piece of In Love because I love the grid pattern on the backside.  I stamped the greeting in Palette Burnt Umber and then finished it off with a piece of brown double faced satin ribbon

The CHA orders have started rolling in but be sure to check the new page of the store frequently and check the Facebook page for the latest updates.  Usually UPS or FedEx shows up and I post what arrived on Facebook before I have even opened it.  That’s breaking news!

Thanks for stopping in today!  Please be sure to stop in tomorrow for the full release.  And, remember, one week from today I will be leaving for a friend’s wedding and some downtime in New England.  No orders will ship from August 20-29.

See you tomorrow!!

No comments: