Friday, August 20, 2010

Five Minute Friday: Thank You Chalkboard

Hello!  Today I leave for a 10 day long trip so orders will not be shipping until August 3o.  We (John, me and the adorable Mr. Barbo)are headed to Maine for a good friend’s wedding and then some time at Acadia National Park and then we’re moseying back down through New England, landing in New Hampshire for a few days.  I expect to thoroughly enjoy myself and will have pictures to prove it (including Mr. Barbo’s white tuxedo with tails and top hat for the wedding).  I’ve got a few scheduled posts for you while I’m away.  And, once I return I expect there will be some CHA goodies waiting for me!

For today’s super quick card I used more Chalkstock (LOVE IT, in case you can’t tell) and layered it on a piece of Happy Day paper.  I stamped the newest Mint Motif set, School Basics in Palette New Canvas (no heat setting required), paper pieced the apple and leaf (Jocelyn and Lime Rickey) and that’s it!

I’m off!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: